- Developing and ensuring the functionality of our existing products. In doing so, it is important to keep an eye on the performance in addition to a true-to-design implementation.
- Close cooperation with your colleagues from the Scrum development team and the product managers: Together you will work on industry-specific and user-oriented solutions to make our customers even more successful.
- The chance to become part of the team of an established and multi-award winning company.
- Working in a central location with good transport links.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in the tourism industry: discounted accommodation rates in attractive destinations around the world, discounted flights as well as a pot of hotel vouchers and much more are available.
- Flexible working hours with core hours from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Modern workplace equipment in upscale offices with appealing recreational areas - A round of billiards in between? No problem with us.
- Possibility of a monthly quota of home office days or working remotely
- Regular feedback discussions and team meetings.
- Free drinks and team events.
What you bring with you
- Passion for frontend development and desire to join our team and make our products even better. We don't just offer you a job - we invite you into our community.
- You know HTML and CSS (and SASS) in your sleep. The way you implement designs with pixel accuracy makes the heart of every UI/UX designer beat faster.
- You have a completed vocational training or a degree in the field of media / computer science.
- Gladly also knowledge in PHP and in working with common protocols and data formats like JSON.
- Very good German and at least good English skills.
Are you curious?
Also during the current Covid-19 situation we are looking for candidates to grow our team.
For this purpose, we have fully digitalized the application process.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your salary requirements and, if applicable, work samples.
Send it to Ms. Bär by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!